Our philosophy on our Clients:
No two Retailers are identical – each have different opportunities and are at different stages of performance development. Our application must be flexible and nimble in order to be relevant.
Specialty & Apparel Retail is not a vertical of our business – it is our business. We believe that we are unique in applying our understanding of Retail to bring the right level of functionality in everything we do in our application, our training and our support services.
Our philosophy on Driving Performance in a retail environment:
Our application must be fast, simple, intuitive and relevant if it is to be embraced by Store, Field and Corporate staff.
AIM - Align | Inform | Manage
- Align staff to traffic to enhance your ability to service the customers walking through your door. Align targets and objectives throughout your organization to set accountabilities and expectations;
- Inform your key staff by providing real-time feedback to allow them to make better, more timely decisions;
Manage your business through proactive business intelligence tools that provide insights, not data, to focus and direct your efforts through proactive business intelligence tools.
Our philosophy on Labor Scheduling:
The Store Manager understands the dynamics of their team. Use science to give them guidance and insight, and assess and report on the decisions they make.
Store Managers only embrace scheduling applications when:
- They feel that they still have control;
- The tool is simple and intuitive;
- The tool provides a seamless interface through scheduling, clock data, time & attendance reconciliation to approved payroll file;
- The administration requirements are very low or non-existent.