Performance Management starts by setting targets and expectations. In Retail, targets can be limited to sales and labor budgets, or expanded to include stretch goals or more operational objectives, such as conversion rates, loyalty sign-ups or email capture rates.
We present real-time targets, using each store’s unique history to display whether or not you are trending to hit your daily or weekly targets.
Our Business Intelligence tools collect and analyze all factors that impact Retail Performance, including weather, allowing you to accurately assess history and ‘reality check’ your targets.
- Load daily or weekly budgets and targets, and the system allocates to each time slot based on store-specific history;
- Permission-based features allow corporate or field staff to modify targets within the application;
- Accurately predict traffic counts in future weeks to align staff to traffic and maximize the return on labor spend;
- Trend reporting to provide guidance and feedback for adjustments to labor plans;
- Every manager, at every level of the organization, can see their cumulative targets and actual throughout the day;
- Integrated weather data, both historical and forecast, to understand the impact of weather on your business and to plan effectively for weather events.