The Workforce Management Solution Built For Specialty Retail
A unique approach that provides a full suite of store scheduling, timekeeping, performance, and execution tools that keep everyone focused on what matters most – the customer.
NRF 2021 Big Ideas Session: “Let’s Get Phygital”
Watch Dave Loat, President of StoreForce, with top executives Cathy Cockerton (Reitmans) and Jeff Ronald (RW&Co) plus our CEM panel, discussing the evolving role of stores within Specialty Retail.Watch Session
Our 4 Key Pillars for Store Operations:
Workforce, Performance, Store Execution, and Employee Engagement.
Optimize the effectiveness of your labor spend with predictive retail scheduling based on evolving trends and traffic patterns.
- Easily schedule the right number of associates to align staff resources to demand while fulfilling the needs of today’s employee
- Optimize your limited labor spend to maximize customer experience
- Schedule your best-performing sales associates at the right time to increase sales, conversions, and basket size
“When you sit down at a table with StoreForce, you realize that they’re the real deal.”
Director of Store Operations at Soft Surroundings
Measure employee and store performance against targets in real-time.
- Providing real-time performance KPIs to your associates, store managers, and field leaders allows for coaching in the moment
- Enable your store teams with real-time performance coaching programs
- Understand how the combination of your physical and digital channels are impacting your store operations
“Easy to use, intuitive, and really a way to help optimize and drive your business.”
DIRECTOR OF RETAIL Operations, COLE HAAN
Generate chain-wide brand consistency through task management and store execution tools.
- Know what is happening at your stores with real-time communication between your headquarters and your sales leaders
- Instill customer confidence by achieving your brand standards for safety and cleanliness through tasking and store visit reporting
- Capture and report on in-store events and provide feedback through event post-mortems
“The results speak for themselves. Rolling out StoreForce was a very easy business decision.”
Coo, Lush North America
Keep your workforce engaged and motivated by giving them control of their schedule and gamifying their performance.
- Give your store staff more control over their schedules with shift exchange, time-off requests, and schedule visibility
- Empower your store associates with business and individual targets goals to increase contribution and engagement
- Create a culture of accountability, motivation, and gamification with personal rankings and streaks
“StoreForce is the only application I’ve used in my retail career that actually drives results.”
Specialty Retail Teams Need a WFM Solution Built Exclusively for Them
Optimize your labor spend to address growing in-store demand activities due to increased digital transactions.
of 1 transaction/week
Find the latest insights into the current state of retail workforce management
Schedule a Consultation With Our Retail Experts Today
Contact us today for a 15-minute conversation on how StoreForce can help you drive store performance and execution for less than the cost of 1 transaction per week. Learn how retailers all over the world are driving performance and customer experience through our solution made exclusively for Specialty Retail.Talk with us