The Workforce Management Solution Built For Specialty Retail
A unique approach that provides a full suite of store scheduling, timekeeping, performance, and execution tools that keep everyone focused on what matters most – the customer.
On-Demand Webinar: Employee of the Future
In this session, Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight from British Retail Consortium (BRC), Chris Noble from StoreForce, and Robert Newstead from PVH, talk about how leading retailers are approaching changes in customer behavior, the types of technology that can improve in-store operations, new skills your workers need to learn, and how you can get the best performance out of your store and store workers.Watch Now
Our 4 Key Pillars for Store Operations:
Workforce, Performance, Store Execution, and Employee Engagement.
Optimize the effectiveness of your labor spend with predictive retail scheduling based on evolving trends and traffic patterns.
- Easily schedule the right number of associates to align staff resources to demand while fulfilling the needs of today’s employee
- Optimize your limited labor spend to maximize customer experience
- Schedule your best-performing sales associates at the right time to increase sales, conversions, and basket size
“When you sit down at a table with StoreForce, you realize that they’re the real deal.”
Director of Store Operations at Soft Surroundings
Measure employee and store performance against targets in real-time.
- Providing real-time performance KPIs to your associates, store managers, and field leaders allows for coaching in the moment
- Enable your store teams with real-time performance coaching programs
- Understand how the combination of your physical and digital channels are impacting your store operations
“Easy to use, intuitive, and really a way to help optimize and drive your business.”
DIRECTOR OF RETAIL Operations, COLE HAAN
Generate chain-wide brand consistency through task management and store execution tools.
- Know what is happening at your stores with real-time communication between your headquarters and your sales leaders
- Instill customer confidence by achieving your brand standards for safety and cleanliness through tasking and store visit reporting
- Capture and report on in-store events and provide feedback through event post-mortems
“The results speak for themselves. Rolling out StoreForce was a very easy business decision.”
Coo, Lush North America
Keep your workforce engaged and motivated by giving them control of their schedule and gamifying their performance.
- Give your store staff more control over their schedules with shift exchange, time-off requests, and schedule visibility
- Empower your store associates with business and individual targets goals to increase contribution and engagement
- Create a culture of accountability, motivation, and gamification with personal rankings and streaks
“StoreForce is the only application I’ve used in my retail career that actually drives results.”
Specialty Retail Teams Need a WFM Solution Built Exclusively for Them
Optimize your labor spend to address growing in-store demand activities due to increased digital transactions.
of 1 transaction/week
Find the latest insights into the current state of retail workforce management
Schedule a Consultation With Our Retail Experts Today
Contact us today for a 15-minute conversation on how StoreForce can help you drive store performance and execution for less than the cost of 1 transaction per week. Learn how retailers all over the world are driving performance and customer experience through our solution made exclusively for Specialty Retail.Talk with us