The Workforce Management Solution Built For Retail
A unique approach that provides a full suite of store scheduling, timekeeping, performance, and execution tools that keep everyone focused on what matters most – the customer.
On-Demand Webinar: Employee of the Future
In this session, Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight from British Retail Consortium (BRC), Chris Noble from StoreForce, and Robert Newstead from PVH, talk about how leading retailers are approaching changes in customer behaviour, the types of technology that can improve in-store operations, new skills your workers need to learn, and how you can get the best performance out of your store and store workers.
Our 4 Key Pillars for Store Operations:
Workforce, Performance, Store Execution, and Employee Engagement.
Optimise the effectiveness of your labour spend with predictive retail scheduling based on evolving trends and traffic patterns.
- Easily schedule the right number of store employees to align staff resources to demand while fulfilling the needs of today’s employee
- Optimise your limited labour spend to maximise customer experience
- Schedule your best-performing sales staff at the right time to increase sales, conversions, and basket size
“StoreForce ensures our schedules are optimised with the ever-changing consumer trends.”
Regional Manager, Wolford
Measure employee and store performance against targets in real-time.
- Providing real-time performance KPIs to your store staff, store managers, and field leaders allows for coaching in the moment
- Enable your store teams with real-time performance coaching programs
- Understand how the combination of your physical and digital channels are impacting your store operations
“StoreForce is the most relevant and impactful tool we have implemented in the region since I joined Vans.”
RETAIL DIRECTOR, EMEA, VANS
Generate chain-wide brand consistency through task management and store execution tools.
- Know what is happening at your stores with real-time communication between your headquarters and your sales leaders
- Instil customer confidence by achieving your brand standards for safety and cleanliness through tasking and store visit reporting
- Capture and report on in-store events and provide feedback through event post-mortems
“The results speak for themselves. Rolling out StoreForce was a very easy business decision”
Keep your workforce engaged and motivated by giving them control of their schedule and gamifying their performance.
- Give your store staff more control over their schedules with shift exchange, time-off requests, and schedule visibility
- Empower your store staff with business and individual targets goals to increase contribution and engagement
- Create a culture of accountability, motivation, and gamification with personal rankings and streaks
“StoreForce has enabled our stores and field staff to manage the business with an innovative approach, resulting in great efficiencies to our operations.”
SENIOR DIRECTOR, GLOBAL DIRECT TO CONSUMER, PEPE JEANS
Specialty Retail Teams Need a WFM Solution Built Exclusively for Them
Influence consumers’ buying decisions by applying real-time insights to drive store performance.
Stores as Markets
Measure your market performance by combining physical and digital channels to capture total consumer spend.
Optimise your labour spend to address growing in-store demand activities due to increased digital transactions.
Arm your store leadership with tasking and communication tools for quick decision making.
of 1 transaction/week
Find the latest insights into the current state of retail workforce management
Schedule a Consultation With Our Retail Experts Today
Contact us today for a 15-minute conversation on how StoreForce can help you drive store performance and execution for less than the cost of 1 transaction per week. Learn how retailers all over the world are driving performance and customer experience through our solution made exclusively for Specialty Retail.