Posted by: StoreForce on July 28, 2020 in Stores as Markets, Thought Leadership, Video
INTERVIEW WITH THE TELEGRAPH’S BUSINESS REPORTER
In the Age of Unified Commerce, We Need to Think of Stores Differently
“Brick-and-mortar retail needs a radical change in the mindset to ensure stores are recognized and rewarded for supporting the sales of the online channel” – Chris Noble, Managing Director for StoreForce Europe.
With the growing demand around unified commerce, it is no surprise consumers no longer view brick-and-mortar vs. e-commerce as separate channels when they shop. There has been a paradigm shift in retail where retailer’s loyal customers expect a seamless shopping experience regardless of the channel. The brick-and-mortar store remains and will continue to be the retailer’s most significant brand touchpoint.
Watch The Telegraph’s Business Reporter interview ‘In the age of unified commerce, we need to think of stores differently’ with retail expert Chris Noble, Managing Director StoreForce. Chris talks about the upcoming trends and what retailers must know today to survive.
- Understand today’s symbiotic relationship between brick-and-mortar and digital channels.
- Learn how retail stores support your overall business to serve and sell to customers across all channels.
- Give credit where it’s due. Know the importance of attributing sales within the geographic area of your stores.
- Identify how, why, and where you may be missing 5-15% of your total retail sales.
- Understand the concept of “Stores as Markets” to view the combined performance of your retail brand.
StoreForce can help you to achieve your retail goals and labor planning effectiveness. Interested in learning more? Contact us and engage with one of our retail experts as to how we can future proof your overall retail store management.