WHITE PAPER: Fairchild Studio x STOREFORCE
Rethinking Retail: Workforce Matters
The “Great Resignation” is taking a toll on the retail industry, which is also being impacted by unprecedented supply chain disruptions. It’s within this context that StoreForce and Fairchild Studio, a media group, conducted a survey of retail industry executives, managers, and owners in fashion apparel, footwear, and beauty to gauge the impact of labor shortages and other related issues.
This special report includes executive insights and analysis that sheds light on what’s behind these challenges. It recognizes evolving trends such as the future of work and rethinking business with an end goal of creating a better shopping experience.
Read executive insights about workforce shortages, changing customer preferences and the role of retail stores. Download the report to get the retailer’s responses to our survey about:
- What are the top challenges companies are facing regarding store-level operations?
- How is the global supply chain situation impacting companies?
- How disruptive is the current labor shortage for companies?
- How challenging is the workforce issue?
- How important is technology in addressing retail operational challenges?
- Which areas should companies invest for store-level technology solutions?
Talk with our experts to learn how to future-proof your overall retail store management.
Read Our Recent Blog Posts
Schedule a Consultation With Our Retail Experts Today
Contact us today for a 15-minute conversation on how StoreForce can help you drive store performance and execution for less than the cost of 1 transaction per week. Learn how retailers all over the world are driving performance and customer experience through our solution made exclusively for Specialty Retail.Talk with us